Tuesday, September 11, 2018

July-August 2018 Recap


 Not much major adventure, but some memorable moments.....



 

Family Matters Month kicked off at MTZBC with activities for the youth.  I think everyone enjoyed the color war and water balloons.


Pam being sneaky...

....and she got me with the water balloons.







At work trying to capture my little crochet hairdo.


 

Enjoyed MTZBC movie night.  "I Can Only Imagine" is a great song and a great movie.

Us ladies helped Pam celebrate the wonderful 4-0 at the Raleigh Crab House!!!!






It was pouring down raining when we left, and Pam couldn't get the new 'do' wet!


I layed carpet in my sunroom.  For my first try, I think I did a pretty good job.






Maya, Bentley, & I put her new desk together.  I'm proud of the little girl, she did it mostly by herself.






First day of high school.  Go Panthers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment