Monday, November 9, 2020

The No GHOE GHOE (10.31-11.1.20)

After spending Halloween morning belated birthday shopping with my youngest Godbaby, Bentley and I headed to Martinsville for a baby shower.  I had to rep for my Aggies the entire weekend since it would've been GHOE.  Thanks, COVID-19.




My prize for winning a baby shower game.  
My prize for winning a baby shower game

We left VA, then headed to Falls Lake for a night of camping.  Of course, I got lost in the campground trying to find the group.  But we finally made it.  Unfortunately, it rained that Sunday, so we didn't get to go hiking.  But we still had a great time.



                                    
                                    I think Bentley enjoyed sleeping in the van.

                            Thanks to my dad for hooking me up with electricity in Ruby.  


On the way back, I visited my cuzzo.  She shared this picture of my parents, in happier times.  LOL















I

No comments:

Post a Comment