Thursday, December 16, 2021

November 2021 Randoms

 Roll Bounce, 11.13.21

I visited Derby City Skates in WS to get more info on how to turn my vintage McGregors into outdoor skates.  I also wanted to scout out the place for future OA outdoor skating info.

My oldies, but goodies

 My visit turned into a purchase of new Riedell (not to be confused with Rydell High from Grease) skates with light up hybrid wheels.


Schmanne & Pam journeyed with me to Skateland in Clemmons for the Ole School Skaters (40+) monthly skate night.




**VIDEO**





Happy Birthday to my Jen Jen 11.17.21

Enjoyed taking my Jen Jen to see Gladys Knight for her birthday.  I can say that Gladys definitely hasn't lost her chops.  Her voice sounds amazing at 77+ years old.




Thanksgiving Weekend

Me & the girls had a small quaint Thanksgiving brunch.  Black Friday I went on a hike at the Gateway Nature Preserve in WS.  







The following Saturday, I spent a hysterical morning at Riverside Flea Market with my mom and my aunt.  Those two are beyond comical.




No comments:

Post a Comment