Monday, April 4, 2022

Winter Windup (March 2022)

March 4-6: McDowell Nature Preserve (with Black Girls Camp) 













March Madness - Me & Shirley Reppin' for the Aggies at work



March 11-12: Dan Nicholas Park (EPIC FAIL)

Upon arrival to my campspot (pull thru #17), I attempted unlock Edyn's door, but it was jammed.  I spent the night trying to open it, but with darkness approaching and no cell signal, I had to enter through my back ramp door.  Then I had to jerry-rig it to stay closed while inside.  Bentley ended up having to potty right before the bottom fell out of the sky.  It was a struggle, so my 2-night camping trip turned into a 1-night.  I look forward to returning at a better time though.











March 19:  Rollin' CLT Outdoor Skating.

Seemed like a good idea, but I had a hard time rolling on the rink.  :(

March 20:  Me & Jenny at the Knight Tour with Maxwell, Anthony Hamilton, & Joe



March 25-26:  Jabberwock Mom & Daughter Brunch & Picture/Video Day
Hopefully, I can post the real and videos after the pageant. 













No comments:

Post a Comment