Friday, June 9, 2017

Playing Outside...with The Girls (6.3.17)

So the last time I visited Jamestown Park, I was solo.

This time, I sort of dragged the girls with me.  We enjoyed our walk and talk.  I can definitely say that it's very freeing.  I saw some new things that I didn't see the first time.



I saw this the first time, but it still intrigues me.












Later that evening, Maya and I went to Barber Park to see Vanessa Ferguson perform.  For those that don't know, Vanessa made it within the top 8 on this past season of The Voice.  She is originally from NY, but has lived in the 'boro long enough to be considered a Greensboro resident.  She has an amazing voice.






On Sunday, June 4, Maya's cheer team competed at Southeast High School.  I'm proud to say that the Greensboro Tigerz won first place in their division (Level 4 Small).  They clinched a spot at that National Competition next year in Chicago.  Go Tigerz!!!



Oh, but I have to rewind to June 2.  I traveled all the long way to the hometown to help my Friend-Sister celebrate her 40th birthday.  Welcome to Club 4-0, Schmanne!!!


Rod, Schmanne's fiance, thought he was cool



No comments:

Post a Comment