Monday, August 28, 2017

Birthdays and Buddies (8.25.17-8.27.17)

Friday, 8.25.17

Lynn and I have been friends since 1996 when we worked together at the Sears RMC.  So naturally, I was more than happy to help her celebrate her "29th" birthday at Bonefish Grill.  I'm not big on seafood, but I love their Bang Bang Shrimp.   This is a great year for her since she'll be marrying her boothang next month.  Happy birthday, LMurr!!!




Saturday, 8.26.17

It was great hanging out with my friend-sis, Shana.  We've been friends since 2nd grade.  We ventured our way to Hanging Rock (my 1st trip there).  This place has several trails, and so much more to see.  So I'll definitely be heading back there.





We met Kermit along the way.










She was over it when we made it to the parking lot.

































We hiked about 4.5 miles, but it was a great experience.  I thoroughly enjoyed the two waterfalls.


Sunday, 8.27.17

Hung out with Pammie to see the movie Girls Trip.  It was funny.

Now I just need to rest up for the next hiking journey.....








No comments:

Post a Comment