Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy New Year 2018!!!

It's been nearly a full year since I started my blog.  As my very first post stated, I started the blog for me to keep up with my activities and memories, but not necessarily for others.  Of course I've shared the blog with others, but the primary purpose was just for me.

I'm in awe at how many people have looked at my posts and shared in my experiences.  I just learned yesterday (1.1.18) that my blog has actually helped motivate others to go back to school, to start participating in more outdoor activities, and to just look at life differently.

I can truly say that 2017 was a challenging year for many reasons.  Nonetheless, I pressed through the challenges, and was still able to have loads of fun.  God is good!

I plan on adding more to and crossing off more things on my Dreams List in 2018, and should anyone else read this post, I encourage you to do the same.  Live out loud.  Without fear.  Without worry.

I've got to do better at whipping out the camera to get some pics, but here are a few shots taken at MTZBC's NYE service.

Me, Teegs, Wayne-O, & Jen Jen

Thanks to Tracey B. for capturing the moment.  We are truly a work in progress.

Me, Tracey, and baby Teegs (Teegan)

Maya & Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment