Wednesday, January 31, 2018

January 2018 Recap

Either I'm getting older and just can't keep up or this month jetted by super fast!  Well, I am getting older, and I probably can't keep up, but I'm going to keep on trying.

Cold weather makes me want to hibernate, so I didn't do too much this month.

We were hit with a snow storm 1/9-1/10.  I should've taken pics, but of course, I didn't.

On 1/13/18, we (me, Maya, & Katy) went to the WSSU basketball game against St. Augustine's with Maya's cheer squad.  Of course, I wore my Aggie hoodie-gotta rep A&T on the weekends.  Unfortunately, I don't know how to download the team pic from the Bloomz app to add it here.  But the girls did a great job doing a few sequences in the stands.





Later some of us went to Applebee's for a bite to eat.




So I said, I was getting older, and I did.  January 27th was the day that I hit the 41 year mark.  Keeping in my new tradition of going somewhere new and/or trying something new, we attended the Honda Battle of the Bands for the first time.  I've been wanting to go for years, and I finally made it.  My Aggies participated this year, and I was excited to see them.  Some of the other bands had amazing formations, but I'm bias.   Even though there wasn't a winner, A&T will always be the winner in my eyes. 

I started the celebration on the 26th with a massage from my wonderful massage therapist, Ms. "Bunny" Jackie.








































No comments:

Post a Comment