Wednesday, May 9, 2018

No Name #1 (5.5-5.6.18)

I've been installing crochet braids in my hair and Maya's for years now.  I've installed some for others a few times in the past as well. For me, learning how to corn row was the hardest part.  Since my hair is so thick and course, I can just two-strand flat twist, wash it, and it holds with no problems.

I'm a firm believer in teaching someone to fish instead of just giving them a fish.  With that said, I was happy to teach my first student how to install them.   Congratulations, Ken Ken!!!  You've now earned a way to pay for getting your nails done.  Grandma Jen Jen is happy.






Later than evening, I hung out with my Rogers family to celebrate GP's birthday.  Too bad I didn't take any pics, but I enjoyed playing Uno with the folk and watching the Spades games.


After serving in Imagine Kingdom Sunday, I scooped up my Godbaby and we met up with my big sis and my niece at the Natural Science Center.

























No comments:

Post a Comment