Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Grads & Grandmas (5.3-5.19.19)

May has been a month of celebrating college graduates, and of course celebrating moms/grandmas/aunts/etc.

I already did a separate post on my Lexi graduating from ECU, but I was also able to celebrate a few other college grads.  One person wishes to remain nameless on a blog, but you know who you are (if you even read this; LOL).  I was also able to celebrate Jaya's Master's graduation from Wake Forest.  I got pictures with her mom, but didn't get pics with her.  Oh well, still proud of you Jaya!

Jaya looks almost exactly like her mom, in the middle.  So just picture Kyna with long hair.  Looking forward to our Colorado shenanigans later this year.


For Mother's Day, we journeyed to Martinsville to attend church with my mom.  Afterwards, I treated everyone to Captain Tom's.  It was my first time eating there, and probably my last.

Aunt LuLu, Dee, Ma, Maya, & Me (that dress makes me look huge!!!)  The waitress photographer should've said something.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment