Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend 2019

Earlier in the week, we helped Maya make posters for her Miss Sophomore campaign.  Unfortunately, she didn't win, but she did make the JV cheer squad!  I think the posters came out great.







Friday night we went to Olive Garden to celebrate her making the team.  Go Panthers!!!


I started Saturday (5.25.19) off by volunteering with the animal shelter.    We took several dogs to the Farmer's Market for socialization and possible adoption.  I had the pleasure of holding Cisco, a pit/pit mix.  He was soooooo beyond strong that my body was sore for a week.  Although he was a bit wildly at first, I was eventually able to get him calmed down.  He was such a sweet dog, and I hope he finds a home soon.



On Memorial Day, Maya & I ventured out to Wet N' Wild with Pam & Kay.  My legs needed some sun!


No comments:

Post a Comment