Monday, December 30, 2019

It's a Celebrate!!! (12.15-12.22.19)

In the comical words of Brown (Tyler Perry), "It's a Celebrate"


The L.O.A.T. (Ladies of NC A&T) brunch at Boston's.  We signed Christmas cards for Wounded Warriors.  Of course, we had a great time fellowshipping with each other while serving others.  Because That's What Aggies Do!!!







The Bell Holiday Party







Celebration Bowl

The Aggies did it again!!!!  Not to boast too much, but we're changing the bowl name to the 'Aggie Bowl' and Atlanta is now 'Aggielanta'!!!

I loved seeing the sea of blue and gold and watching the Aggies take their 4th bowl title.  And the Aggie Gentz party was fire.  Anyone who knows me knows that I love, love, love to dance, and I did so!








When Martinsville Aggies meet up in Aggielanta-Me & Larry Geter


So glad I ran into the Dockerys.

Us & Tracey B. 



Us & Ms. San




MTZBC

And while driving back to G'boro, I was streaming my church service.  God is so awesome!  The church gave away 3 cars to those in need; gave funds to the widows and to the youth.  'I Love my Church'!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment