Thursday, December 12, 2019

November 2019 Recap (after Cabo)

Aggie-Eagle Classic
Although it really isn't called that anymore, I still call it that.  A&T pummeled over the Eagles.  I thank the Wrights for blessing me with the use of their season passes.  Pam & I braved the rain and cold to witness the thrashing!!!





One of my favorite memes!!!  #aggiepride
We're Celebration Bowl bound!!!  Atlanta is about to be flooded with blue and gold greatness!

Thanksgiving 2019

As usual, I neglected to take many pics.  I was glad to get this one of my mom and the girls as they made deviled eggs together.  I managed to kidnap my mom from Martinsville for the day.  I even taught her some line dances.  We had a great time.



Maya & her dad twinning for Thanksgiving.
Neither of us are great at selfies.  Oh well....

Frozen 2

I just couldn't the lighting right for this pic.  Katy & I went to see Frozen 2.  It was a cute little flick.





No comments:

Post a Comment