Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Miami Mamasitas (12.25-12.26.20)

Dee & I decided to celebrate Christmas in Miami.  She'd been there before, but it was my first time.  I can now mark it off the list.  With a round-trip, non-stop ticket for $69, who could say "no".  Well, Maya did, but she had a few reasons.  

Unfortunately, the weather wasn't the greatest.  It was cold, so we really couldn't get into the ocean.  But I think we enjoyed the little time that we had there.  We flew into Ft. Lauderdale and rode the Tri-Rail to the Miami airport.  I must say that I was disappointed in American Airlines COVID precautions.  There were no spaces between seats at all.  Of course we were masked up and avoided touching anything but our own stuff.  If we did, the hand sanitizer was pulled out with the quickness.  I must say that my semi-germaphobic self has been prepared for quite some time.  


I have no idea why I didn't take my neck pillow off after the flight.  



We had supper at The Sugar Factory.  Of course I forgot to snap a pic of our food, but Dee did get a vid of her exotic drink.























No comments:

Post a Comment