Monday, January 4, 2021

Wonder Weekend (1.1-1.4.21)

 Good riddance 2020!!!  With COVID-19 and all the political garbage in the rearview, I'm definitely looking forward to what 2021 brings.  I am definitely thankful that most in my circle had few, if any, hardships.  I will continue to hold on to my faith in God through Jesus, and pray blessings upon any who read this post.

With that said, I started out the year listening  instead of attending watchnight service at MTZBC.  The fireworks were definitely new for me, and they were driving Bentley crazy!  I spent the most of the day being uber lazy.  But I finally managed to get out of the house to see a movie that I had waited all of 2020 to see, WW84, aka Wonder Woman 1984.

It was such a great movie, and I loved the surprise ending.

Of course I had to don one of my 3 WW shirts!!!

Weymouth Woods (Southern Pines, NC); 1.2.21

When the overnight rain forecast thwarted my original plans to go camping, I decided to hit the trails at Weymouth Woods.  Such a peaceful hiking spot.








Even though it was only in the low 60s, my personal heater was raging.  The jacket had to go.

















1.3.21

I finished up the weekend with dinner at Arigatos with some friends.  

What a wonderful weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment