Thursday, January 21, 2021

Georgia on My Mind: Babyland General Hospital & Downtown Helen (1.15.21)

 If you're near the age of 40 or older, you have to remember the frenzy that Cabbage Patch dolls created at Christmas time years ago.  I was young, but I remember the year that I actually wanted a doll for Christmas.  Thank God, I did get it (I believe she's still at my mom's house).  Anywho, the news was filled with fights and ruckus of loving parents trying to make their kids happy.

Soooo, I was so excited to learn that Helen, GA wasn't far from Clarksville, GA-home of the Cabbage Patch.  Of course, I had to go.





Babies from the year a star was born, ME-1977.  Glad they looked better by the time I got my own.




Some of the little heads rotated around.  It was so cute.





After departing the hospital, Bentley and I headed to hang out in the downtown area.  It's set up like a little German/Bavarian town.  











More to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment