Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Concert, Kayaking, & Cobras (7.3-7.10.21)

 I hosted an Outdoor Afro G/T event in conjunction with Center City Park's outdoor concert series.   Since Dee didn't really want to do anything for her birthday, she came and hung out with us.

My big baby is an old lady!

SunQueen Kelsey & The Soular Flares

Pooches in the Park was an OA G/T success at Country Park on 7.4.21.

Sporting my new OA gear from REI and Disney Conservation Fund.


I hosted an Intro to Kayaking event at City Lake Park in High Point.  Due to my ongoing saga with motion sickness, I didn't hit the water.  However, I had just as much fun seeing the newbies learn, enjoy themselves experience something new, and most definitely enjoying the nature aspect.

Session 1 (10am, 7.10.21)

Session 2 (12:30p, 7.10.21)


Thanks to my friend Stokes for attending the Carolina Cobras game with me.  One day I'll get a new Cobras shirt.


No comments:

Post a Comment