Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Because THAT's What Aggies Do!!! (11.18.17-11.19.17)

When I first attended A&T in the fall of 1995, the Aggie-Eagle Classic took place Labor Day weekend.  It has since moved to the end of the season, and is almost as big as GHOE.  It has always reminded me of my high school's rivalry with Laurel Park magnified by 100!.

This year so much was on the line.  NCCU has beaten the Aggies several years in a row.  But this year we were 10-0 and tired of them beating us.  And I'm proud to say that we won!!!  A-G-G-I-E, WHAT!  P-R-I-D-E, WHAT!  GIVE ME DAT, GIVE ME DAT! WHAT! GIVE ME DAT! GIVE ME DAT!

I even celebrated the game with an Eagle (NCCU) and a Spartan (Norfolk State).





Now THAT's what Aggies do-we win!!!  Maybe not every game, but WE are winners overall.  Now let's go win the Celebration Bowl in December.  ATL, here I come to add to the sea of blue and gold!


Sunday was a filled with so much of God's grace and power.  Bishop Pierce's word gave me confirmation on some things going on in my life right now.  DR even came to worship with me like old times.  God showed up and showed out in a way that's too much to post in this blog, but DR and I have a new amazing memory that only we share.

Later that evening, Tasha Cobbs Leonard had an amazing and anointed concert at MTZBC.  She is phenomenal!



"I'm getting ready to see, something I've never seen....."


No comments:

Post a Comment