Monday, May 2, 2022

Colorado Cool-Take 2 (4.22-4.25.22)

 Thanks to Outdoor Afro, I had the opportunity to visit Colorado once again.  River Run Resort in Granby, CO was home to the Outdoor Afro Leadership Training for 2022.  The resort was too cute.  I finally got to stay in a tiny home (park model), and I absolutely loved it!  I could definitely live in one.

I met other leaders from across the US, and strengthened my bonds with some known leaders.

After Granby, we stayed a night at Bell Flatirons guest suite.  We later ventured to Red Rock Amphitheatre, Denver Biscuits, & the Denver Botanical Gardens before heading back to NC.


Some video recap














Some kind of animal poop.  


Of course, I had the mocktail















































Shrimp & Grits at Denver Biscuits


































No comments:

Post a Comment