Thursday, May 5, 2022

Lights, Camera, Action!!! (5.2.22)

 Thanks to my wonderful friend, Shana, I had the opportunity to participate in a camping/outdoor related video shoot at Cliffs of the Neuse State Park.  The shoot was the brainchild of Earl with Black Folks Camp Too.  It was an awesome, exciting, and fun experience.  The park is great, and I look forward to returning for pleasure purposes.  I did get motion sick while doing the paddling shots, but everyone was helpful and accommodating.  It's a great thing that I forewarned everyone.

Here are a few shots until the edited video is released.....




This bathhouse definitely ties with Jones Lake State Park as one of the best.



Simple, basic, yet air conditioned cabins for rent






This isn't the canoe that caused my motion sickness though.  LOL


The Neuse River: "neuse" being a Native American word meaning peace





This lady was so adorable.  She said 'yellow' people camp too.  :)




Earl B. Hunter, Raileigh, and The Rangers







No comments:

Post a Comment