Monday, May 23, 2022

May Randoms

 Kemya Did It!!! (5.7.22)

I ventured up to Tidewater for my little cuzzo's college graduation celebration.  







Uncle KD looking more and more like Ginny D!



Me & Bam caught off guard

Hanging with my Homie (5.10.22)

Me & my Jamester working hard at her house.

Koda & Ginger supervised.



Joi in Dreamgirls (5.14.22)

Some of us ladies gathered for dinner  at Luxe, then surprised Joi at the Community Theatre of Greensboro's Dreamsgirls production.  It was amazing! 




Osprey Trail with Outdoor Afro Greensboro/Triad (5.28.22)

We did about 4.5 miles.  Yay us!





Cobras Game (5.28.22)

Cobras lost, but at least my hair is cute.  :)


Raven Rock State Park (5.29-5.30.22)



I did the Raven Rock Loop Trail that was only 2 miles, but I look forward to doing this one.




No comments:

Post a Comment