Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Intro to Empty Nesting (June 2022)

 Well, Maya, aka "The Little One" graduated from THE James Benson Dudley High School.  Here's a hodge podge of pics from her graduation and her graduation party.

Thanks so much to the family and friends that were able to attend and/or support her financially into her next chapter-THE NC A&T.   A very special thanks to my friends that helped serve at the party.  I'm not a hostess by any means, and without their help, I would've been an even bigger pile of frazzled mess.

YESSSSS!  She is following in my footsteps to become an Aggie.  She can definitely say "Aggie born, Aggie bred", as I carried her in my belly while I was finishing my last year at 'T'. 

Congratulations, Baby Girl!  You did it!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment