Sunday, July 31, 2022

The Making of Maye (June-July 2022)

 The hunt for a conversion van that I could stand up inside ended when I found "Maye".  It took me some time to decide on her name.  She's named after my grandma, Virginia Mae, who was the first inspiration for my travels.  Growing up in her home, she had a china cabinet full of salt & pepper shakers from all her travels.  I just remember being a kid thinking that I wanted my own collection of shakers from all the places that I would visit.  

Of course, I'm still tweaking some interior designs and set ups, but I hope to get a tour video at some point.

















Thanks to my Stokey Stokes for helping me with the hardest part, the bed building.


No pain, no gain.

Spliced my fingers cutting the mattress to fit.










No comments:

Post a Comment