Monday, October 9, 2017

Bentley's Meltdown 10.1.17

On Sunday, October 1, the girls and I headed to Raleigh to treat my dad for his birthday.  He choose to eat at Bahama Breeze, and it was our first time eating there.  It was a pretty nice place.

I decided to test Bentley to see how he could handle staying in the bathroom as opposed to his crate while we were gone.  I did this partly because I didn't know exactly how long we'd be gone, and I didn't want him cooped up for too long.

I proceeded to take everything off the floor, tuck away the shower curtain, and set up the baby gate.  I made sure to put his wee patch in the floor and give him his toys as well.  What I neglected to do was to put my towel up that was hanging from the towel bar and remove the toilet paper that was on the holder.

This is what we came home to....

He practically shredded the toilet paper that was on the holder and decorated the floor with my bath towel.  He did manage to pee and poop, partially on the wee patch and partially on the floor.

I also have a clear shoe holder hanging on the back of the entry door.  He managed to devour  of the pockets on it as well.  He better be glad that I love his little butt.  However, the ruling stands that he just isn't ready for non-crate life.

Little Monster playing with his big boy ball

No comments:

Post a Comment