Monday, October 9, 2017

September Randoms

I'm sooooo behind on posting.  UGH!!!  September didn't have too many major adventures, but here's my brief reflection on what did take place....

Surprise!!!! 9.22.17
My sister turned 40 on 9/25, and her wonderful husband threw her a surprise birthday party.  He did an amazing job, even had a band and a DJ.  She had no idea, but you could feel the love and appreciation.  And of course, we turnt up on the dance floor.





Me and my birthday Boo





Revolutionary Drumline 9.26.17
For the final movie night at Revolution Mills, they showed the movie "Drumline".  They also had A&T's Cold Steel Drumline come do a performance.  Maya, Bentley, and I attended along with Jenny and her grands, and Pam and Makayla.




She's Married Now
The following weekend my long-time friend, Lynn, said "I do".  And I got to be a bridesmaid.  Yippee.  Another great weekend filled with fun, laughs, and love.











No comments:

Post a Comment