Monday, October 9, 2017

GHOE 2017 (10.6.17-10.8.17)

As a pride filled Aggie, I'll admit that this was the best GHOE ever for me. 

I started out celebrating at the COBE (College of Business & Econ) alumni cookout on Friday.




The Step Show was cool.  Since I was on the clock, I didn't get any pictures, but I was thoroughly impressed by Phi Beta Sigma.  They flipped the New Edition story into the Blu Edition story, and did an amazing job.  Needless to say, they won for the frats.



Even though I didn't attend the entire 3 1/2 hour parade on Saturday, we did manage to see a little something.  The drizzly rain kept a lot of people from coming out, but it was still a great crowd.




Why was Pam hiding behind the table at the bookstore????


We bypassed attending the game, but strolled through the yard where we saw some very interesting things.  I don't know why I don't whip my camera out more than I do, but oh well.

A special thanks to a special friend that treated me to my first GHOE night party at the Kress and made the night extra exciting and amazing.  

I even snagged a pic with my girl JB.
Aggies can party with Spartans!
And because I was able to party Saturday night, I had to party with the Lord at the alumni church service held at the Sheraton in conjunction with MTZBC (my church).  I got there just in time for the Word.

Since I had gotten about 2 hours of sleep Saturday night, I passed out for a few hours before attending the alumni gospel show with the Manns.  David Manns was hilarious, and of course Tamela sang her butt off.


Aggies can party with Eagles too

Now, gotta get my energy back in order to prepare for this upcoming weekend.  Friends and water will await me.....




1 comment: