Sunday, September 13, 2020

Labor Day Weekend (9.4-9.6.2020)

Forever McDaniels (9.4.20)

It started many, many years ago at Laurel Park High School.   Life took them through different paths, but it landed them together years later.  Congrats to my cuzzo Dee Dee & my new cuzzo, Des.

Dee Dee & Nate




Still Standing: Uncle Bunky, Uncle KD, Aunt Lucy, & my mama

Me & Kemaya 

Me & my mama

Bam & Danielle

Tribute to my Aunt Pattie




My mama holding Lil' Nate












Me & My Cuzzos (some of them anyways)





My Uncle Bunky is a sharp dude

Kayak Kweens (9.5.20)

Me & Schmanne tackle kayaking at High Point City Lake.  I had to cut it short due to motion sickness. I think my time limit on the water is about 1.5 hours before the sickness kicks in, so I'll have to keep it in mind. The lake was beautiful!










No comments:

Post a Comment