Monday, September 14, 2020

Youtubers & Fans Unite (9.11-9.12.20)

 I've  watched Crystal Vanner on YouTube for quite some time.  She recently held an event at Nu Generation Farm Park in Yanceyville, NC.  I was able to pack up Ruby, and attend for one night.  I was able to meet some cool people and another Youtuber that I watch as well.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend the full event since I had other plans scheduled for Saturday.  We had great conversation over the campfire Friday night.





I took my first outdoor camp shower. The water was cold, but refreshing.


Me & Mickey




Yolanda from GiGi's Van Escape. She traveled from LA.

Me & Ron

Me & THE Crystal Vanner

Always need a pic of a weird tree

Some of the attendees say "Hi" during Crystal's live video


Some snippets from GiGi's Van Escape channel

No comments:

Post a Comment