Tuesday, September 15, 2020

NightQuest (9.12-9.13.20)

 Rallied up the peeps and headed to the nighttime version of ZipQuest in Fayetteville, NC. Our guides Teddy and Sierra were great and  hilarious.  I was super of proud of Deon & Tonio for making it through 5 zip lines and 1 hanging bridge. The rest of us ventured through 3 more zip lines and 2 more hanging bridges. Unfortunately, the night version wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be, since there were no lights throughout the course.  Going through ZipQuest is the only way to see Carver's Falls.  Although it was pitch black, you could still kinda see the white of the rapids. 

I'll admit that the last bridge nearly took me out of commission.  I felt like Donkey in Shrek!  But I made it through.  It's very possible that I'll do it again, but during daylight hours.   A video snippet from the website is at the end, and it shows the bridge that liked to took me out!






















Here are videos of the daylight version.  So exciting!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment